h&s lpfp

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Install was a breeze. Had to fab up a custom mount for the filter and regulator due to having the Midwest piping. Big improvement in rail pressure stability and overall drive ability compared to the stock LPFP....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrewtac

Reaction score
Install was a breeze. Had to fab up a custom mount for the filter and regulator due to having the Midwest piping. Big improvement in rail pressure stability and overall drive ability compared to the stock LPFP....

Any pics? I will be doing the same and have the MW pipes.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Any pics? I will be doing the same and have the MW pipes.

It's far from pretty, but it works! It's a piece of scrap aluminum c channel I found at my shop and I attached it to the two studs at the firewall. Attached the fuel filter to that and routed the hoses from there. I just bent the regulator mount bracket and bolted it to the top of the firewall more or less...
51ae8dbd76df89122fcff746dffc47ec.jpg
12e91d788b5c4499f723e87ec29cae51.jpg
1cf6c62ffef952c6cc9965a78c22e7ae.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
It's far from pretty, but it works! It's a piece of scrap aluminum c channel I found at my shop and I attached it to the two studs at the firewall. Attached the fuel filter to that and routed the hoses from there. I just bent the regulator mount bracket and bolted it to the top of the firewall more or less...
51ae8dbd76df89122fcff746dffc47ec.jpg
12e91d788b5c4499f723e87ec29cae51.jpg
1cf6c62ffef952c6cc9965a78c22e7ae.jpg
That's actually pretty clean. I had to do the same but mines a little different. Looks good to me.

Sent from my Galaxy S7

Reaction score
MPD actually has a bracket they made to relocate our filter housing to fit their kit. I know it works with the Midwest kit as well.

OryC

Reaction score
Is it still beneficial to run an aftermarket lift pump system (such as an AirDog or FASS) along with the H&S LPFS, or does it basically replace that system as well as the factory low pressure fuel system?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OryC

Reaction score
Our low pressure fuel system serves the same function as a Fass or AirDog, it just has a few added benefits.
That's what I was thinking but just wanted to make sure. Currently running an AirDog right now but plan on eventually doing turbo and dual fuellers in the future so once that happens I'll most likely upgrade to y'alls system

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Here's what they look like.

Can one use this for a stock motor? I'm still trying to get rid of that annoying whine at idle. I'm almost 100% sure it's the quick connects at the filter.

This kit seems that it removes one of the quick connects?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Can one use this for a stock motor? I'm still trying to get rid of that annoying whine at idle. I'm almost 100% sure it's the quick connects at the filter.

yep i ran one on mine from the get go. pretty sure i had the 2nd kit they made . it's ***king gold.

dsmracing1

Reaction score

I still get the whine with the new system. Perks of the truck I suppose?

Latest posts

Members online