H&S lpfs reviews

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
For those of you running the H&S lpfs what ya think I'll have one coming shortly and would like some feedback thanks

super easy install , very quiet , works incredibly well. you will NOT be disappointed.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I've had mine for about a year now and have put probably 20k miles on it. Still runs like a champ. No complaints. Super clean install and doesn't hang down. Can't even see it unless you crawl under the truck.

Once you get your hands on it you'll see for yourself its standard H&S quality you'd expect. You won't be disappointed

maxxedout

Reaction score
Has anyone had any 1/4 tank issues or problems with the factory draw tube?

With 130K on the clock, I'm thinking of ditching the factory lift pump, but I don't want to deal with the same bull**** I had using a FASS on my last truck. I hated the damn FASS so much, I ended up going back to the factory setup.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Has anyone had any 1/4 tank issues or problems with the factory draw tube?

With 130K on the clock, I'm thinking of ditching the factory lift pump, but I don't want to deal with the same bull**** I had using a FASS on my last truck. I hated the damn FASS so much, I ended up going back to the factory setup.

Nope. I've run mine below a 1/4 tank many times. No issues.

bdm1981

Reaction score
Guys, the H&S LPFS isn't like the FASS or Airdog setup. Its a basic bolt on setup. No dropping the tank and taking the sending unit out or any of that stuff. You piece it together bolt it on and run your fuel lines. Simple as that. Jcain has a good write up on it if you need some directions or information on the setup. Here is the thread http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59283. Its a good investment and its way better that FASS or Airdog. Very reliable and very quiet. Guess no one uses the search bar anymore...smh...

smokeshow101

Reaction score
Thanks fellas probe gonna be my project next week getting this ol pig ready for bigger spiny things and fuel squirrels. I appreciate the input

NHRMK

Reaction score
How does this do with water and air separation? Just looking at this or the air dog/factory pump set up

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
The primary fuel filter is a water separator, and also has the drain on the bottom of it. The testing we did with this pump set up did not seem to have any air issues at all either.

Reaction score
I promise you won't regret it. These pumps work so well and are extremely reliable. Also, anyone running one can tell you how quiet they are. It's incredible being able to hear yourself think inside the truck.

Jrs6.7

Reaction score
So for a a ******d and tuned truck only would you see any benefit with this kit ?

Latest posts

Members online