H&S MiniMaxx '15 coming soon....

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
11001939_10206699379751695_7760517571180829016_n.jpg

higherlife

Reaction score
more info would be great. And I finally had time to pull the PIP tune from the truck to edit some parameters and i see this :cursing:

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
This will be a welcomed addition to the tuner market for sure! Guess shift on the fly will be biggest advantage for guys missing that part along with MCC for guys playing with their own tunes? Hate for the guys who sold their MM thinking it would be useless with the 15s, hopefully some of y'all held onto them.

Keith

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
It could be a faked device. Maybe it would be sold as H&S but not really their tuning. Be careful....you never know. I was talking to a few people making wild claims about devices only to discover hacking old devices is the new scam.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
At probably $1,700+ what would this provide that a unit 1/2 that wouldn't,other then the shift on the fly feature?
Sure looks a lot like my old bullydog from years ago.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Didn't think of a hack job tuner............ early and not enough coffee!! Lol I would definitely only go that route with a reputable vendor from here. Would be cool if it was/is legit. Especially for guys who like the features and have one that want to upgrade to a newer truck, I'll be keeping my 12.

Keith

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
Sorry guys, H&S for 2015 Power Stroke will NOT be happening any time soon, if ever. There are a few test devices out in the public from when the 2015 was very first released, but that is it.

We have no plans of developing the 2015 software any further until our situation with the EPA is done with. Even at that point, we cannot promise that any further product development will even happen.

I can say that during product development, I was very impressed with the 2015 and the power output it was capable of. A 2015 Power Stroke will be neck and neck with the 6.4L Power Stroke 1/4 mile times if the ECM and TCM are tuned correctly. :jawdrop:

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Sorry guys, H&S for 2015 Power Stroke will NOT be happening any time soon, if ever. There are a few test devices out in the public from when the 2015 was very first released, but that is it.

We have no plans of developing the 2015 software any further until our situation with the EPA is done with. Even at that point, we cannot promise that any further product development will even happen.

I can say that during product development, I was very impressed with the 2015 and the power output it was capable of. A 2015 Power Stroke will be neck and neck with the 6.4L Power Stroke 1/4 mile times if the ECM and TCM are tuned correctly. :jawdrop:

I fixed yore post

BK39

Reaction score
This.

Oh well I guess I'll worry about my non power making 13 issues for now.

I'm with you. Mine is driving me nuts. I love the truck, hate how slow it is. But I'm too scared to do turbo and fuel, because of tranny and rods. :fustrate:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm with you. Mine is driving me nuts. I love the truck, hate how slow it is. But I'm too scared to do turbo and fuel, because of tranny and rods. :fustrate:

turbo alone will do a tremendous amount , and not be any threat to your rods. as for the trans, thats up to you , treat it how you expect it to live, a hard life or an easy life.