H&S shift schedule's (MPG settings with 37" tires)

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Guys with 37" tires, what shift schedule are you running to see best MPG? I've had mine on SS1 (low) since installed but I don't like the lock in 4th. Tonight I changed to SS2 (Med) but haven't gotten to drive it much. I'll see how I like it tomorrow.

What are you guys running? If you've played with the settings a lot what are you having the best MPG results with? For best MPG would it be better for the TC to lock at lower speed or closer to your average cruising speed? Mine being 60-70 mph.

Thanks,
Jon

nickg3130

Reaction score
I mostly drive around town and I like schedule 1 low so that my converter locks up early. I think for your cruising speeds I'd say ur on with s2m. Play aroun with them and see what you like.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
At what speed was yours shifting into 5th? with the 1 low setting? I am on SS2 but i dont like where it locks in 4th and shifts into fifth due to my driving speeds around here. I am thinking of trying SS1

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
So far SS2 Med has been great for me. MPG went up and I got rid of the 4th TC lock. I'm either in town or on the highway. So the 4th TC lock wasn't necessary and was more of a nuisance. On the highway it locks into 5th around 60mph which is fine for me since I cruise at 65-70.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.