H&S Turbo Kit questions

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
On a side note we finally have worked out all the issues with our divided pedestals, and they are at the machine shop right now. Should be done early next week. All other parts are in stock for the new Borg Warner SXE turbo kits. We will offer all the options 62mm, 64mm, 66mm, 69mm, or any other S300 option that might want to be used. We have tested them all with some promising results. With these new turbo's being a little more budget friendly the price of the kits will come down as well. Stay tuned for we will be releasing kits and pricing soon:)

dsmracing1

Reaction score
On a side note we finally have worked out all the issues with our divided pedestals, and they are at the machine shop right now. Should be done early next week. All other parts are in stock for the new Borg Warner SXE turbo kits. We will offer all the options 62mm, 64mm, 66mm, 69mm, or any other S300 option that might want to be used. We have tested them all with some promising results. With these new turbo's being a little more budget friendly the price of the kits will come down as well. Stay tuned for we will be releasing kits and pricing soon:)

Nicely Done Zane! Always pushing the pace within the industry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bricewise

Reaction score
Seeing better performance than your current turbo? Was wanting something than what you currently offer but if the 69mm doesn't play nice what's the point ;)

Reaction score
Seeing better performance than your current turbo? Was wanting something than what you currently offer but if the 69mm doesn't play nice what's the point ;)

Our current 64 works very well for all-around performance. It tows well, is street-able, makes good power, low EGT's, etc.....

The new Borg Warner line offers a couple of different options for people looking for more power, a more budget friendly kit or both.

We have seen some fairly decent power numbers out of the 66 and 69 with the 66 making about 50 hp more than our 64 and the 69 making about 15 more than that on stock injectors. Although the 69 makes more peak hp, the 66 actually made more peak torque due to it's quicker spooling characteristics.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Our current 64 works very well for all-around performance. It tows well, is street-able, makes good power, low EGT's, etc.....

The new Borg Warner line offers a couple of different options for people looking for more power, a more budget friendly kit or both.

We have seen some fairly decent power numbers out of the 66 and 69 with the 66 making about 50 hp more than our 64 and the 69 making about 15 more than that on stock injectors. Although the 69 makes more peak hp, the 66 actually made more peak torque due to it's quicker spooling characteristics.

With that info I think it is interesting you have the 64 on yore little race truck. Needs trips either way though.

Reaction score
With that info I think it is interesting you have the 64 on yore little race truck. Needs trips either way though.

Hey the little truck went 12.26 @ 110 mph a few weeks ago with the 64 on it. We'll see what it does tomorrow now that I have a locker in the rear. 2wd isn't happy!

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Let me know if you hit an 11 if not don't bother.

What I think is very impressive is that fact that it's a stock engine/trans truck with 115k on it, and it goes that fast with bolt on parts. I think back to what it took 15 years ago just to try and get a 7.3 to go that quick......wow times have changed:)

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
What I think is very impressive is that fact that it's a stock engine/trans truck with 115k on it, and it goes that fast with bolt on parts. I think back to what it took 15 years ago just to try and get a 7.3 to go that quick......wow times have changed:)

That is pretty crazy. Looks like a little ride got Big Jer all fired up to buy one.

bricewise

Reaction score

Perfect! Thanks. Sorry my original post didn't make much sense. Typed in a hurry

Latest posts

Members online