H&S Users

Powerstroke85

Reaction score
I have a H&S XRT Pro and bought a livewire with innovatives tunes. I have heard from a few people that sometimes when you turn your truck back to stock and use a diffrent tuner the H&S will leave a foot print that wont allow you to use a diffrent tuner. Is this true? Just looking for some info on this so when i go to put the livewire in my truck im not suprised that i cant use it. Thanks.

3brorce

Reaction score
I have a H&S XRT Pro and bought a livewire with innovatives tunes. I have heard from a few people that sometimes when you turn your truck back to stock and use a diffrent tuner the H&S will leave a foot print that wont allow you to use a diffrent tuner. Is this true? Just looking for some info on this so when i go to put the livewire in my truck im not suprised that i cant use it. Thanks.

Off topic but why are you switching tuners?

Reaction score
wow... i couldnt spell in that one, As long as you return yours back to stock you shouldnt have any issues. We chnage programmers on the same truck to diff tuners before.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Believe me I went from sct to h&s and back to sct and then finally back to h&s.... Personally I feel h&s is a much better Tuner save your money and buy a minimaxx.... I have a sct ill sell ya Haha 4 unlocks left abd IDP custom tunes

3brorce

Reaction score
Believe me I went from sct to h&s and back to sct and then finally back to h&s.... Personally I feel h&s is a much better Tuner save your money and buy a minimaxx.... I have a sct ill sell ya Haha 4 unlocks left abd IDP custom tunes

You running just the generic H&S tunes? Why do you like the H&S better?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I like the option of shift on the fly, mainly for smoke reasons I have a single and bigger nozzles so it smokes pretty good on anything but no power, as for the tunes i run the hot Damn.. mainly because I'm broke I will run KEM tunes asap.... I feel like those hot Damn tunes are potent tho... Enough to blow a trans up lol

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Also my sct always would stop communicating, my first one did the same thing.. I sold it to my buddy and he doesnt have any problems with it.... But shiftig on the fly is cool.... If i go to tow i just bump it down a power setting now loading new tunes and having the tcm shift all ****ing weird

patrickke

Reaction score
I like the option of shift on the fly, mainly for smoke reasons I have a single and bigger nozzles so it smokes pretty good on anything but no power, as for the tunes i run the hot Damn.. mainly because I'm broke I will run KEM tunes asap.... I feel like those hot Damn tunes are potent tho... Enough to blow a trans up lol

You can always just get a couple custom tunes from us :pimp:

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I got laid off work, but as soon as I have cash flow again i plan on it.... I rode in a stock truck with your big tune it was very impressive

Powerstroke85

Reaction score
I'm not switching. I'm getting a sct for the reason that the off-road version wont be around a whole lot anymore and so i can switch between h&S and sct whenever i want. I also always had idp tunes on my 6.0 so i want to try them on my 6.4 but i will also be getting a sd card from KEM at some point.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Patrickke, it happens I have a interview Monday so no biggy and yes as far as canned tunes go those hot damns are quick, not sure if I understand you powerstroke, h&s will do both off road and dpf correct? Why not stay with them... Also not knocking IDP but maybe you ahouod try KEM on your 6.0... It's quick... I feel like my IDP xrace is as fast as my hot damn tune... That's just me tho

patrickke

Reaction score
Patrickke, it happens I have a interview Monday so no biggy and yes as far as canned tunes go those hot damns are quick, not sure if I understand you powerstroke, h&s will do both off road and dpf correct? Why not stay with them... Also not knocking IDP but maybe you ahouod try KEM on your 6.0... It's quick... I feel like my IDP xrace is as fast as my hot damn tune... That's just me tho

Thats good to hear man it sucks being jobless :thumbup:

Latest posts

Members online