H&S vs SCT ??

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I see you upgraded the website.

slowly but surely buddy! its been a work in progress for a couple months!
So H&S is done for good???

they have been for well over a year. the units still available are leftovers.

If you care to share, are the delete abilities still locked to the device like the 3015R or can it be fully done with the custom tune regardless of what X4 the tune is loaded with?

the 13/14 will continue to be strategy locked to the ecm . that may change one day, but not yet.
Here's a little video of my 2014 with the sct x4 I picked up from Mike (no limit fabrication). Considering the price of h&s now a days right now IMO I believe the x4 is the best bang for your buck.

http://youtu.be/JpbKD00RxSU

yeah buddy, glad you're happy !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Here's a little video of my 2014 with the sct x4 I picked up from Mike (no limit fabrication). Considering the price of h&s now a days right now IMO I believe the x4 is the best bang for your buck.

http://youtu.be/JpbKD00RxSU

How do the tunes feel? Shifting power etc? Does it have that annoying 1-2 clunk/slam at light throttle? Spartan tunes have it and it feels like its going to trash the transmission that's how bad it is LOL.

Figueroa1

Reaction score
They feel strong and run clean. Shifting is perfect, really smooth. I've ridden in my friends 6.7 with spe tunes and every time it shifted I thought it was about to break. I love it.

14ccd

Reaction score
I was ready to go with H and S but now I leaning towards SCT so I will need to do a little more research.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I was ready to go with H and S but now I leaning towards SCT so I will need to do a little more research.

They are both great tuners. Its just with the X4 you will not have the "shift on the fly" power levels that the H&S has. If you don't mind waiting to upload a tune to the PCM. I would go with the X4 . Just my .02 cents

Latest posts

Members online