H&S wastegate

Radioflyer

Reaction score
it's been a while since I've looked at my gate, since I've done the single and custom files it hasn't opened up on me. Ideal situations you want your ebp to be a 1:1 ratio as your boost. At least that's what I've been taught. So regulating your exhaust back pressure to match your boost is the whole idea of waste gating the stock chargers and dumping it out either to the atmosphere or in the down pipe like the elite kits.

08 stroker

Reaction score
it's been a while since I've looked at my gate, since I've done the single and custom files it hasn't opened up on me. Ideal situations you want your ebp to be a 1:1 ratio as your boost. At least that's what I've been taught. So regulating your exhaust back pressure to match your boost is the whole idea of waste gating the stock chargers and dumping it out either to the atmosphere or in the down pipe like the elite kits.

Thats how it is on my evo but its a much simpler system.

I would say keep it under 65 psi

Is the ebp corrected? On my evo its the actual corrected ebp. Is what my Mini max displays the ebp + barometric pressure? Or is it corrected?

ckrueg

Reaction score
Thats how it is on my evo but its a much simpler system.

Is the ebp corrected? On my evo its the actual corrected ebp. Is what my Mini max displays the ebp + barometric pressure? Or is it corrected?
It is corrected. So it reads zero when the engine is off.

Latest posts

Members online