H&S XRT or Mini

tmillburg

Reaction score
is the difference between the monitor size or something else? Can u have SD card with XRT?

fumble f***ed from my iphone

ZacPSD60

Reaction score
XRT Pro isn't a monitor, just a handheld device. Mini Maxx is about the size of a credit card & Black Maxx is about the size of an iPhone. Only difference in them is the size... Same tuning and all.

Reaction score
is the difference between the monitor size or something else? Can u have SD card with XRT?

fumble f***ed from my iphone

The XRT Pro does not have a monitor, only the Mini Maxx and the Black Maxx has a monitor. The XRT Pro you normally just plug into the truck, tune it, then unplug. The XRT pro comes with a mini SD card as well. Let us know if you have any questions or need any help. Thanks

sagebel

Reaction score
I don't think the XRT Pro is able to switch power levels on the fly either. There is a comparison chart on the H&S website.

89xj

Reaction score
the xrt pro can switch on the fly, its what i have. ive got no complaints. i would of went with black max but didnt want anything hanging off my dash.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I have the mini max and love the power it's just a little to small for me and for being a 1st time owner of a mini max I would recommend it to anyone but for my personal preference I'll be going with a black max next time to get a bigger screen

DSTRBD

Reaction score
I dont have the greatest vision, but I am able to read the Mini. For those who have really bad eyes, I suggest getting the Black Maxx, the 1" bigger monitor really helps.