H&S

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
yea. i got screwed in the fact i was using XRT and CTS, sold the CTS and not XRT. if i woulda sold both i woulda bought the mini maxx. but just forked out the cash for DashDaq :doh: should be worth it though :D

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I thought about going that route, but the price difference is steering me away from doing that.

If you get the xrt(600) and the dashdaq new you're around 1150...if you can find a used dashdaq for sale by itself...maybe 300ish? You're ahead of the game

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
the CTS has like 20 parameters. the DD has like over 200 and the diagnositic capabilities are way better. but main reason I really wanted/needed to monitor rail pressure and back pressure. CTS did neither on 6.4. but the DD does. (mini maxx and black maxx monitor those also)

jdgleason

Reaction score
Put a minimaxx in a dodge the other night. Pretty cool little tuner. No experience with the blackmaxx, but I do like the minimaxx.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Just talked to edge. You have to buy their EAS module, then you can run whatever sensor you want to read. That seems like a little more headache then I want to deal with. Especially when you can buy a monitor that already does it.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Just talked to edge. You have to buy their EAS module, then you can run whatever sensor you want to read. That seems like a little more headache then I want to deal with. Especially when you can buy a monitor that already does it.

Especially rail pressure...idk if i would trust wherever they want the sensor for it and if their fitting would seal with 20,000+ psi

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Especially rail pressure...idk if i would trust wherever they want the sensor for it and if their fitting would seal with 20,000+ psi

THe only way to do that would be to just rob the 5v reference signal off of the factory sensor, there is no way in hell i would add another signal. Which is ***in lame that they cant pick that generic ass signal anyway... oh well no one needs that anyway...

Anyway i talked to H&S this weekend and they ssaid the active maxx stuff should be ready for the ford people around december so you guys might take that into some consideration when your picking a tuner, not sure how adjustable it will be but anything would be awesome if you ask me.

superstroked

Reaction score
THe only way to do that would be to just rob the 5v reference signal off of the factory sensor, there is no way in hell i would add another signal. Which is ***in lame that they cant pick that generic ass signal anyway... oh well no one needs that anyway...

Anyway i talked to H&S this weekend and they ssaid the active maxx stuff should be ready for the ford people around december so you guys might take that into some consideration when your picking a tuner, not sure how adjustable it will be but anything would be awesome if you ask me.

It is exciting to hear for sure. Any idea what all adjustments that will be able to be made?

Latest posts

Members online