h11 stud lube and valve spring questions

FordTechChase

Reaction score
Ebp sensor was on the fritz and I was in a bad mood so my 450 floated the valves resulting in a bent push rod and a bent valve.

Still have not tore engine apart but it had a slight miss and didn't sound 100% after I replaced the push rod. Going to tear apart this next weekend and fix it.

I have h11 head studs so what lube do I need to use when reassembling? And where is it available?

Also would like a low cost valve spring replacement/upgrade. Would like to keep the valves from flying around again. Truck won't ever get bigger air/fuel so not needing alot just to many options and not a lot of info. Looking for direct drop in springs also, no machine work type deal.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ebp sensor was on the fritz and I was in a bad mood so my 450 floated the valves resulting in a bent push rod and a bent valve.

Still have not tore engine apart but it had a slight miss and didn't sound 100% after I replaced the push rod. Going to tear apart this next weekend and fix it.

I have h11 head studs so what lube do I need to use when reassembling? And where is it available?

Also would like a low cost valve spring replacement/upgrade. Would like to keep the valves from flying around again. Truck won't ever get bigger air/fuel so not needing alot just to many options and not a lot of info. Looking for direct drop in springs also, no machine work type deal.

your studs should have come with lube if they are A-1 , they provide the peanut butter with the studs. hit me up for calve springs, i'll make you a good deal , with pushrods as well.

Latest posts

Members online