Harley fogs?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
the factory fogs suck on lifted trucks because they are aimed right at truckers and bigger trucks, i always used to get flashed with them on when my truck was lifted, i dont ever run them now though.

That light might be a better option because you could aim it where you wanted a little better i would bet.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I had the same problem, mine are aimed down as far as possible. I only use them in the country, or I am like a light house on the road.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
the factory fogs suck on lifted trucks because they are aimed right at truckers and bigger trucks, i always used to get flashed with them on when my truck was lifted, i dont ever run them now though.

That light might be a better option because you could aim it where you wanted a little better i would bet.

Yeah I didnt even think to re aim them :doh:

I had the same problem, mine are aimed down as far as possible. I only use them in the country, or I am like a light house on the road.

I have to drive with them at night, one I dont see that well at night and two we are way over run with deer around here. I mean its so bad that my HOA hires hunters/trappers to thin them out here.

pog

Reaction score
True "fog" lights are actually yellow, i had a set of PIAA's that worked awesome, but im thinking about getting 4300k HIDs for my fogs...

Why not 3k for fogs? They seem to be the most beneficial vs looks as far as fog light purposes go.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I have to drive with them at night, one I dont see that well at night and two we are way over run with deer around here. I mean its so bad that my HOA hires hunters/trappers to thin them out here.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my problem too . Thick as ticks around my place . One direct hit and several close calls .

09stroker

Reaction score
I've got fogs and rigid D2's on my truck. I can't drive in traffic with them on cause they are ridiculously bright and blind everyone, but they are awesome for country and dirt roads. It adds alot of light far and to the sides where the brights and fogs won't even touch.
163edffc.jpg

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I've got fogs and rigid D2's on my truck. I can't drive in traffic with them on cause they are ridiculously bright and blind everyone, but they are awesome for country and dirt roads. It adds alot of light far and to the sides where the brights and fogs won't even touch.
163edffc.jpg

Man thouse look nice, did you have to fab up some brackets or id it come with some?

09stroker

Reaction score
Yeah it comes with bracket but there is nowhere to bolt them in that area. I made a bracket bar that goes across the bumper from bumper bracket to bumper bracket with some small square tubing and flat iron. The bumper hides it so you can't see it. Here's a picture that shows the kind of brackets it comes with.
08045f3c.jpg

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yeah it comes with bracket but there is nowhere to bolt them in that area. I made a bracket bar that goes across the bumper from bumper bracket to bumper bracket with some small square tubing and flat iron. The bumper hides it so you can't see it. Here's a picture that shows the kind of brackets it comes with.
08045f3c.jpg

Ok cool thanks, Id be replacing the stocker with these so I guess Id have to fab something up.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Good to hear from someone that has used them. I will definitely go that route. They look good sitting there too.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yeah it sould tie in the front end nicely with my new grille.

Just ordered this one.

smtty-m1grille-2.jpg

Got the wife some new fuel throttles for her EX too, shes been wanting some for a while figured its time to trick her ride a lil too.

09stroker

Reaction score
Keep us posted. I have been thinking of replacing the stock fogs and putting HID's in the headlights so all the lights can match. It really doesn't matter but half white and half yellow lights just bug me lol

David S.

Reaction score
Yeah it sould tie in the front end nicely with my new grille.

Just ordered this one.

smtty-m1grille-2.jpg

Got the wife some new fuel throttles for her EX too, shes been wanting some for a while figured its time to trick her ride a lil too.

that'll look awesome! I'm debating on harley lights on my truck as well, or just PTM the orange in the headlights to silver.

Latest posts

Members online