Has anyone else had a poor experience with Taylor Wings?

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
Not exactly the most pleased with them at the moment. Terri has been very kind in all of our interactions over the phone, but they are awful about maintaining communication.

I placed an order for a low profile, black powder coated box in the first week of April. They told me it would arrive in the beginning of May. May rolls around, no box, so I call and they say the build was delayed. No big deal to me, they said it'd be shipped by May 21.

I call today, and they couldn't find my box, and after some searching, it hasn't been powder coated so I now have to wait another 2 weeks for it.

If I would have known this was going to take this long to get done, I would have ponied up the extra cash to go elsewhere.

TyCorr

Reaction score
So cancel based on the month late delivery and go buy a weathergard.

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
That isn't my question, just wondering if anyone else has had a poor experience with them. If it is late this time, I will be cancelling.

TyCorr

Reaction score
"If I would have known this was going to take this long to get done, I would have ponied up the extra cash to go elsewhere"

Thats the only reason I said what I did.

What does it matter really? If everyone got stellar service but you arent, it isnt important. They arent earning your business in any way.

I wasnt being cute or funny, Id not wait like that for a toolbox. Screw 'em.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.