• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

hate to do this..

Cody

Reaction score
Hoping to have the truck back this weekend or mid next week..

Passenger side is halfway done when I stopped by after work today..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    880.8 KB · Views: 243

TyCorr

Reaction score
Shiiizt, I hate to see her go! I get it though. Sometimes you get something "done" and decide it would be better off with a new owner to be excited for it.

Cody

Reaction score
Shiiizt, I hate to see her go! I get it though. Sometimes you get something "done" and decide it would be better off with a new owner to be excited for it.

Thanks man, I've just totally lost interest in this truck, and if I keep it it will become a work truck before long and I personally feel it's a little too nice for that lol..

I'm on to new interestest as I really want to start shooting pistols competitively..

Cody

Reaction score
GLWS this truck is still one of my top favorite 7.3's I've ever seen beating out my own truck by a long shot

Thanks man!

Bumping this up trucks about ready to leave the body shop to go back to my shop and get a serious inside cleaning and a few misc things let's sell this thing!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea, she gone. He already got a different truck. Ill.let Code give you the skinny on that.

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
I guess Cody did get a different truck already but he still has this one right now. He has a down payment from me and I will be out early sat morning to pick it up. It's taken 2 weeks due to our work schedules.

Cody

Reaction score
It is "sold" and like Mike said it has just taken a little while to get our work schedules to cooperate. But he is picking it up this weekend.

And as Ty said another vehicle has replaced this truck. It's already in the shop getting some work done to it...

Cody

Reaction score
A chebby half ton ccsb with the all aluminum 6.0 only option it doesn't have is a moon roof..

The price was right, couldn't pass it up

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
Got home and unloaded a little bit ago. Like we talked about gonna make a few changes but no chrome mirror covers lol. Thanks man

Latest posts

Members online