Having odd electrical issues with 08 F250

2stangs8689

Reaction score
I started having an issue a few days ago where the truck will not shift out of park when first started with a key. I am able to get down the road by either shifting and starting the truck in neutral, or waiting about 30 sec - 1 min, then it seems to "sense" that I am pushing the brake pedal and will release the shifter.

The other items tied into this are the directionals, power mirrors, locks, information center, and radio. If the truck sits for that 30 secs, I can drive with all power, then within another 30 secs the power for these items shuts off. Driving down the road it seems like it loses power to these items under 1200rpm, then kicks back on if at 1500rpm and above.. Voltage is fine when idling, and It seems to come and go at random.. Then there are other times throughout the day where Everything functions normally for a bit.

I had a friend scan the codes, and come up with the following.

B2a20 - Description unavailable
B2844 Ignition Malfunction

In Doing some Google and forum research I cannot figure this out, so I'm hoping someone on here might know..

2008 F250 CCSB
150K miles
H&S mini maxx, flo pro 4" dp back exhaust. EGR removed. Everything else is stock.

I appreciate any help!

2stangs8689

Reaction score
Thinking the issue could be tied into the remote starter I pulled all that off and disconnected the batteries for 30 min. Still doing the same thing...

Latest posts

Members online