HD F250 build.......

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Your truck is much stronger than that. The R/T isn't hurting your time, but the 60 foot is. Some more practice and you'll see some great times.

Wayne

Reaction score
Not too bad at all for a novice racer on 7.5 cylinders LOL :poke: how are the fuel temps now with our newest fuel system mods? I'd really love to see how this truck runs with 60% over 6 hole nozzles. It's crazy how many fuel system problems this beast has had with all the algae built up in the fuel tank while it was sitting plus the fuel cooler delete.

HD F250

Reaction score
It is a fun street truck for sure. It has a little more in it, I am only making about 55lbs and 68lbs back pressure. Have had time to dial it in and its fun as hell on the street.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Congrats....I know this has been a long time coming so glad to see it is up and running.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Thanks man, its been running for a while, but I hadn't hit the rollers. Trying not to break anything...lol.

I've always loved the HPs. With the 100%s, what kind of PW were you running when dynoed it?

HD F250

Reaction score
I've always loved the HPs. With the 100%s, what kind of PW were you running when dynoed it?

I honestly don't even know because I never watch that parameter, but I ran it on performance and street file of my GH tunes. The race definitely made more power.

Happy for you buddy !

Thanks Shone. The silver truck will be alive soon also.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It is a fun street truck for sure. It has a little more in it, I am only making about 55lbs and 68lbs back pressure. Have had time to dial it in and its fun as hell on the street.

i had a tune that broke the motor , that worked duty cycle of the vgt up to 62-64 psi and 72 bp, it was a lot stronger. a few hard pulls and the pistons said bye bye .

Latest posts

Members online