Head Count for May 10th / 11th

bboteler

Reaction score
Troopers don't make the laws....they only enforce what the general assembly sets in place.

Sniper32

Reaction score
Bernie i think hes just stating that they are more strict about lifts up that way...down here (and over your way) they never bother lifted trucks simply for being lifted. But i got what youre saying

bboteler

Reaction score
Yeah I know certain areas are worse and certain troopers take it waaayyy to personal. You know my usually response...if it ain't smoking out the lanes I just wanna take a look.

Sniper32

Reaction score
yeah i hear ya man, Im actually surprised that I havent seen you on my multiple trips down 64, although those are mostly morning/afternoon trips...youre still down in Orange right?

Tonka350

Reaction score
hey Bernie, yeah I'm just saying up there troopers are a little more strict against lifted trucks than down here...they've calmed down ALOT down here and now they're just pretty cool about lifted trucks....KNOCK ON WOOD!

please don't take that statement as I was disrespecting troopers in any way, I am a military cop down at Langley.

Chad

Sniper32

Reaction score
Hahaha "military cop" thats hilarious! Try glorified gate gaurd...lol, have you seen the video goin around with the female mp after she gets sprayed with OC?

bboteler

Reaction score
No man I'm too laid back for that mess. No worries trust me we have some knuckle heads and some guys up here love the lift and window tint. Jon I'm up on 66 now, Fauquier co.

Tonka350

Reaction score
wow Sniper that's pretty fuc*ed up. my job I run more patrols on base than I sit at a gate, that's for the lowering ranking members in our squadron. I've been here for 6 years so I've earned my time away from the gates and I run about 5 patrols out of a 6 day work cycle....I pretty much have a suspended driver EVERY freakin patrol day and it annoys the crap outta me because of all the sh*t you have to do for them. lol

and yeah Bernie, that's why I don't want to take 95 up if I go lol...I don't want to deal with "those knuckleheads" lol

Chad

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
wow Sniper that's pretty fuc*ed up. my job I run more patrols on base than I sit at a gate, that's for the lowering ranking members in our squadron. I've been here for 6 years so I've earned my time away from the gates and I run about 5 patrols out of a 6 day work cycle....I pretty much have a suspended driver EVERY freakin patrol day and it annoys the crap outta me because of all the sh*t you have to do for them. lol

and yeah Bernie, that's why I don't want to take 95 up if I go lol...I don't want to deal with "those knuckleheads" lol

Chad

Damn panties are diggin' in today....

bboteler

Reaction score
You coming up 13 and across or up 301? I'm on 17 just up from Fredericksburg if you need anything along the way.

Tonka350

Reaction score
Im not sure how we'll be comin up yet, never made this trip in the big truck, I usually take 95 through that area to go home....

Chad

bboteler

Reaction score
Hahaha yeah well if it were me...just saying I'd make my way to 17 and come up through Tappahannock. I'll do a little checking for you when it gets closer you could take 17 through Fauquier if the right people aren't working or just run rt. 1 up. 301 May be good too.. then the 50 bridge back to the DC area...keep you outta VA for awhile.

bboteler

Reaction score
im with you Greg, Kevin you got anything new?? Vivian coming? Prices for live tuning, anybody wanna grab a bite fri evening before the big day sat?

RescueF250

Reaction score
Everything is still ago. Talked with Vic when I was in Fl they might come earlier Rene has family up here. On the facebook event showing 56 attending ill post the show classes up later tomorrow.

RescueF250

Reaction score
Show classes

94-97 OBS
99-04 Super Duty
05-07 Super Duty
08-10 Super duty
11-13 Super duty

Best Show
OBS

Best street
Best lifted
Best stock modified appearance

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Is it "Best stock modified appearance" or "Best modified stock appearance"??

What would classify a truck into this category??

Latest posts

Members online