head removal question ASAP

David N

Reaction score
Does it shudder or shake when you load the motor while driving it? I just went through a miss a couple days ago after installing a new motor. Turns out my UVC gasket wasn't completely plugged in, and wasn't sending voltage to one injector. You can take the IDM out and Ohm out each injector. I would start there. Its not hard to do. And this is if its throwing the "P1316 IDM fault code".

Refer back to this ^

Check your Undervalve Cover Gaskets for a loose or faulty connection.

89 Stroker

Reaction score
actually when i sit in it when its idling, it seems to vibrate more then i remember, thoughts on that?

seems to run fine at high rpm while driving but low or idling you can tell

Last edited:

Lamont_24

Reaction score
If you haven't rewelded the x member then that would cause shaking. But it might even shake with it rewelded just cause it's not factory

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
yup... We have snow and lots of it. Every weekend it is blowing and snowing. SO i cant get my engine back in the pickup.. I do not have a shop so all my work is done under the blue sky.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
we have about 16" to 18" on the flat now. and drift as high as 10 feet. Infact my pickup has a snow drift beside it that make it look little.. had to did it out to get to the door to open it up.

89 Stroker

Reaction score
we have about 16" to 18" on the flat now. and drift as high as 10 feet. Infact my pickup has a snow drift beside it that make it look little.. had to did it out to get to the door to open it up.

i couldn't get use to snow or a lot of rain and harsh weather, cali sunshine is good enough for me

Latest posts

Members online