Head studs

Steven052

Reaction score
Iv been told many different things on this truck. I'm pulling the heads this weekend and wanted to know can studs be installed without raising or removing cab?

Steven052

Reaction score
I have something wrong but I don't really want to get into that bc it always gets off subject. When I find the answer I will post it. But there is no doubt I'm pulling the heads so was just thinking of putting studs in it if I can. But need to order them soon.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes you should have no problem. Let me know if you want some quality studs ;)

DaCajun

Reaction score
Yes you should have no problem. Let me know if you want some quality studs ;)

Can we get some details on the studs you have available??? I'll be building a 6.7 here in the near future and my plans are to stud the top and bottom end....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Can we get some details on the studs you have available??? I'll be building a 6.7 here in the near future and my plans are to stud the top and bottom end....

Extreme H-13 Studs , same a bunch of us at or over 1000hp are running .

DaCajun

Reaction score
Do you have main studs available as well??? Shout me a PM with some pricing if you don't mind. I'm not building a max effort deal by any means, hell I don't know that I even need to stud this damn thing, but while I'm into it I figure I may as well.....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you have main studs available as well??? Shout me a PM with some pricing if you don't mind. I'm not building a max effort deal by any means, hell I don't know that I even need to stud this damn thing, but while I'm into it I figure I may as well.....

PM Sent

Latest posts

Members online