headunits

Danbonzo

Reaction score
Pioneer AVIC X930BT. I really like it. GPS has acted up twice, but a shut down and reboot cured it. BT and the touch screen always work flawlessly. I bypassed the DVD parking break lock out also, 1 wire swap in harness and good for viewing at speed...

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Pioneer AVIC X930BT. I really like it. GPS has acted up twice, but a shut down and reboot cured it. BT and the touch screen always work flawlessly. I bypassed the DVD parking break lock out also, 1 wire swap in harness and good for viewing at speed...

i actually ordered it yesterday LOL im pumped!

SevenThree

Reaction score

Second this. I got in the habit of always going Pioneer back when I did SPL and SQ stuff maannnnnyyyy moons ago. Great company and great products.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Got any info on some lower dollar double dins?? I'm looking to upgrade just don't wanna drop a ton of cash I dont need the gps or DVD the gps would be a plus but I can always use my phone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Got any info on some lower dollar double dins?? I'm looking to upgrade just don't wanna drop a ton of cash I dont need the gps or DVD the gps would be a plus but I can always use my phone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

look at the non navigation pioneers. still touch screen and DVD. only about $400-$450 for the nice ones

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

TyCorr

Reaction score
I put some 150 jvc in my Lincoln. The stocker **** so I checked those but they are 800. Screw that!

Got a scosche harness, install kit and threw it in there. Easy, cheap, and it looks fine. Allows me to.control the factory amp and sub too.
Jvc2.jpg

Jvc1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online