Help please opinions needed

Snow White

Reaction score
So I backed in too a parking pole last week and well I now have the opportunity too change a few things or go back stock . Ive been getting alot of mixed reviews and its making it difficult too make a decision. For the most part I would like too know if I should go with a tire gate or a new tail gate . I have a new rim in box already if I go that route.
zazute3u.jpg
y7a9u2az.jpg
e6epege7.jpg

Snow White

Reaction score
Does anybody know how secure these are ? Im not crazy about having new bmf rim , a 475$ tire , and a 900$ tire gate all packaged together right there in open lol

loboost

Reaction score
Does anybody know how secure these are ? Im not crazy about having new bmf rim , a 475$ tire , and a 900$ tire gate all packaged together right there in open lol

I would imagine its got a lock of some sort.

But a lock just keeps an honest man honest

TripleE44

Reaction score
Just do the tire gate. It will look good man. I had considered it too, and still may with my new truck. Just buy some locks to keep the wheel and tire secure. Used tire so you don't have to buy a $400 tire.

Then buy a damn camera so you see the fire hydrant and poles next time. LOL

TripleE44

Reaction score
Haha I didn't even see the damn thing either. All I saw was the truck stop really suddenly and thought "oh ****!!!"

TripleE44

Reaction score
I like the cage that sticks out on the lower one, but I like that the higher angle one can be flipped around and give you the full bed space if you need it. I say flip a coin. LOL

Crack85

Reaction score

If ur truck sleeps outside....it can "walk off" I can have the entire Tiregate off my truck in under 10 mins by myself. It comes with a cable that you can lock your rim to. But that just keeps the honest man honest.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.