Help please opinions needed

smcox1

Reaction score
I like the cage that sticks out on the lower one, but I like that the higher angle one can be flipped around and give you the full bed space if you need it. I say flip a coin. LOL

My exact thoughts!

RedRice589

Reaction score
I think because it is out in the open it would deter... It's an obvious steal you look at it every time you get in or out. . . I don't leave my truck alone that often and if you might leave it somewhere take it off quick...

smcox1

Reaction score
How do they mount? Could you put a little tack weld on the bolts so its not easy to steal?

imelmo

Reaction score
I love my TireGate. And there's a cable to lock the spare on.

null_zpsab74fa94lightened_zps27e79358.jpg

null_zpsbf67b3e3.jpg

Snow White

Reaction score
There has too be a way too secure the whole mount or monitor it on the security system. Does anybody else have any pics of a superduty with a tire gate ive found tons of half ton pics but not many in the way of a full size

TripleE44

Reaction score
If I were a thief, I'd be stealing things that would be easy to sell and fairly hard to tell that it was yours... I don't think a tire gate or a wheel with a 37" tire would be too high on that list. The tire gate is not all too common, and there's a way bigger market for a factory gate. Your wheel and tire kinda the same thing, the majority of trucks aren't going to be able to fit a 37, and if they do they really are only gonna want a full set.

I think you're putting too much thought into someone stealing it. I'd still lock them and all but that's it.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
I'm sure there's a pin switch you can install on it. Just get a proximity sensor so everyone can keep their distance.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.