Help! SCT 3015R Will not load any tunes, stuck on stock

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
Ya i think i messed it up when it was trying to auto update but it wasn't going anywhere so i unplugged it. Was on the same spot for 30 plus min. It said do not remove if you do you have to blah blah blah something so. They linked into my computer and fixed it. The hot street has crazy power haha.

Do the hard shifts get better? How do you do a re learn? 3rd-4th is hmmm weird.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Outlaw 6.4 , i know my h&s call for relearning , and basiclly you find yourself a strecth of road that you can start and stop a few times ,0-80 1/4 throttle , 0-80 1/2 throttle , and 0-80 WOT , not sure how the sct relearn is , maybe the same , and a good set of traction bars will really help big time , just with traction bars i beat you would help the shifts from 3rd-4th

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Traction bars are a big way to help. But as you drive it will smooth out. Never needed to do a relearn with matts tunes.

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
Outlaw 6.4 , i know my h&s call for relearning , and basically you find yourself a strecth of road that you can start and stop a few times ,0-80 1/4 throttle , 0-80 1/2 throttle , and 0-80 WOT , not sure how the sct relearn is , maybe the same , and a good set of traction bars will really help big time , just with traction bars i beat you would help the shifts from 3rd-4th

I know, PMR or custom?

Traction bars are a big way to help. But as you drive it will smooth out. Never needed to do a relearn with matts tunes.

I need to find a good road they all suck in this town. It really pulls smooth in 5th.

Teache the truck who's the boss, they learn quick....

I will put it through is paces this weekend ha ha.

No over boost BS like I had with the SCT Street tune.

I need to do some research but what are the max for PID's

Boost, EGT, FRP, Trans Temp, EOT, ECT, ect.

Other than the shifts only other thing is it kinda hangs around 2k rpms not sure if i'm into that or not. Havnt had enough time with the tunes to say anything yet. All I can tell is they are fast :shocked:

Diesel23

Reaction score
PMF is great and will look into them as my next set , as of now i run the top gun customz traction bars , and have been super happy!!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
It learns as you drive.... there is no "re-learn". Drive the thing and it will adjust to your driving habbits.

The biggest thing you dont want to do is drive it easy for 5 days straight, then decide your going to go WOT out of no where. If you decide you want to rod on it, do some 3/4 throttle shifts and let it get used to the power, then hammer down.
It will hunt and slam if you go from super easy driving around town to WOT.

Latest posts

Members online