HELP! Steering Wheel Play After Alignment

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
So the other day a shop installed a Carli Leveling kit and OUO ALAs on my 12' F350. The ride quality is amazing... BUT even after he said he did an alignment (I'm convinced by a ****ty alignment shop next door) the steering is way too loose for only having a leveling kit, especially after all the positive reviews I've read about this kit. I've had Jeeps on 37s with better alignments than this.

Steering wheel is crooked and has a lot of play... like if the wheels are dead straight and I hit a bump at 60mph on the interstate I have no idea if the beast is going left or right. First time it did it I about **** my pants. So now I'm convinced not everything was tightened.

I just moved so I have absolutely no tools at my new place yet so I'll probably have to have a shop do a new alignment or double check it. Just moved to the Chicago Area if anyone knows a reputable shop that does REAL quality alignments and checks everything please let me know or if you have any tips on what to look for on these trucks to get this fixed.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
And this is without the Fuel Maverick and 35 Terra Grapplers on... this is on stock 18x8.5 rims and Michelins.

My only concern is finding a shop in Chicago that actually knows what they're doing. Coming from Ohio I trust any shop I go into because lets face it... South East Ohio has A LOT of trucks. Up here they look at me like I'm crazy for having just a leveling kit.

I know this kit should be way tighter based on reviews and guys I know with them... I just don't want to waste my money on another ****ty alignment up here in Yuppie City :fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.