HELP with Fox 2.0 with reservoir mounting!!!

crat996

Reaction score
Clamp it to the shock body with the supplied billet clamp. Rotate the reservoir close to the coil spring.

It still doesn't work. With the clamp on and turned as far toward the cool as possible, the passenger side brake line (where the rubber hose clamps to the metal tubing) It will rub for sure. There's no other way to do it without aftermarket wheels or spacers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    572.9 KB · Views: 176

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
That definitely sucks. I wonder if you can send them back for a longer hose to be installed then you can use the frame brackets?

Cold Roller

Reaction score
I am in the same boat... but my hoses should reach.

With the reservoir attached to the shock body without offset wheels the tire will catch the reservoir on one side, but will just miss on the other side. With larger tires I would catch for sure! Fox seemed to be clueless on the shock tower interference on the F-250/350s. Same goes for some of the lift companies, except a few of the re-sellers suggest or include the remote mounting kit. Needless to say there are no tutorials on-line speaking of this problem that I saw, except here!

FWIW, as suggested there are remote mounting kits from a number of companies or you can just build one. I chose to buy the Pro Comp reservoir bracket just to save a bit of time on the install.

shmoozer

Reaction score
What about having a longer hoses for the resis made? That honestly would be my next step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackwoodsFiero

Reaction score
Fox won't make right of this situation? Considering they already admitted they had no install suggestions, I would politely demand they fix the situation by paying for longer hoses to be installed.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I have mine installed as far as it will twist, never had a rubbing issue. But if you don't like the way it looks then carry on. Why couldn't you notch the coil bucket to allow the fitting to pass thru a little more. Wouldn't hurt it structurally