help with some codes

BigBluediesel08

Reaction score
Ever since i had my turbos rebuild, I've been getting the p2263. Turbos spool fine, backpressure reads fine. Should i try replacing sensor even though it's reading? Also started getting p0472 and p040d, could this codes be related to the egt sensor? Being that i did notice egts dropping down to 200, then go up to 500 when at a stop light.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Ever since i had my turbos rebuild, I've been getting the p2263. Turbos spool fine, backpressure reads fine. Should i try replacing sensor even though it's reading? Also started getting p0472 and p040d, could this codes be related to the egt sensor? Being that i did notice egts dropping down to 200, then go up to 500 when at a stop light.

P0472 - Exhaust Pressure Sensor A Circuit Low

Description The DTC indicates the sensor signal is less than the self-test minimum.

Possible Causes:
EP sensor
Incorrect harness connection
VREF circuit open or shorted

P040D - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Temperature (EGRT) Sensor A Circuit High

Description: When the EGRT sensor signal is higher than the specified value, an increment counter advances until the DTC is set.

Possible Causes:
EGCIT circuit short to voltage
EGCIT circuit open
EGRT sensor

P2263 - Turbo/Super Charger Boost System Performance

Description: Indicates that boost pressure is not achieving the calibrated goal by more than a calibrated threshold.

Possible Causes:
CAC system leaks
Exhaust or intake air system leaks
EP sensor biased
Restriction in the EP sensor or tube
Turbocharger vanes sticking

BigBluediesel08

Reaction score
Thanks for helping. Truck runs fine, just been getting the code ever since they rebuilt the turbos and replaced head gaskets(still pukes). Need to take it back to shop, but they said they can't look at it right now cause they're busy. So I'm waiting.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.