hey you guys with a '11+ full center console

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
i want to put one in my '10. i have the black "lariat leather" interior, black dash, wood grain radio panel.

before i randomly buy one, what did they come with for options, so i can atleast start with one thats close.

plugins, outlets, pockets, colors, "wood grain", cup holders, etc etc.

my dad has a '10 with the center console, but its short, leaves a void in front of it which you cannot really do anything with or put anything there.

so ima retrofit.

TripleE44

Reaction score
There's 4 cup holders up towards the front where it touches the dash. There's also a little intention/pocket in front of those. I think the cup holders are removable and there's a compartment under them. Around the front where the cup holders are, on the sides of the console there's pockets in the plastic. The console lid has a lock on it. In the console theres a cigarette lighter plug, a tray and then its just a big compartment all the way down to the floor. Then there's 2 cup holders at the rear of the console. On the back there's 2 a/c vents, a regular cigarette lighter plug and the 3 prong plug like you've got in your house.

I think that's it. If you want specific pics of anything just tell me and ill take whatever pics.

Latest posts

Members online