Hi from a newb!!!

OBS F350

Reaction score
Welcome, truck looks very nice! Super clean. What rims/tires did you put on there? Get us some pics with the new wheels if you can!

greyford1979

Reaction score
Welcome, truck looks very nice! Super clean. What rims/tires did you put on there? Get us some pics with the new wheels if you can!

Thanks! The wheels are nothing special, but I will get the name and some pics up. The tires are 285/75/R16 Cooper Discoverer ATPs(Discount tire exclusive). I was thinking about a small lift with 315s but I already have a lifted 79 F150. That and it really doesn't sit that much lower than my brother's F250 which has 315s.

Thanks also to the rest of u! Only been a member of the diesel world since July but I'm definitely addicted. I've learned quite a bit in this short time and have worked on it quite a few times since i bought it. Even the up pipes weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be after some of the stories I read. Well that is until the rear turbo clamp snapped on me. I wasn't paying attention when I was torquing it down LOL

Strokin'99

Reaction score
Thats a real nice looking '79 you got there.

I got my diesel back in august and so far all I've had to do is a cam sensor and fix a trans line. Still got a few more things that need done to it yet.

greyford1979

Reaction score
Thats a real nice looking '79 you got there.

I got my diesel back in august and so far all I've had to do is a cam sensor and fix a trans line. Still got a few more things that need done to it yet.

Thanks! Unfortunately the bed is starting to go on her, gonna have to replace the floor. Also have the transmission out of it at the moment and just haven't had the time to get her back up and running :doh:

Yeah the only major thing on the diesel was the leaky up pipes, but I bought it knowing they were gonna need replaced. And well, I'm doing the glow plugs and relay this weekend. I don't think the previous owner needed them in Texas LOL

Latest posts

Members online