HID conversion

tmillburg

Reaction score
looking for a site or sponsor that has HID conversion kits for High/low Beam and fog lights for 2011 SD

thanx in advance

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
Just installed DDM Tuning kit on my truck yesterday. Awesome and the price was right.

I have no experience with Retro but from what I hear they are very nice kits as well.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I have installed several DDM kits and they are nice, their customer service sucks but the lights work good... As for retro don't let all the fancy kits they have dazzle you just because they come in a fancy box doesn't mean they are that great lol they make really nice kits but the cheapest kit they sell is pretty much just the same as the nicest kit because in the end there only 2-3 companies making all the kits no matter who is selling them

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You guys are welcome to discuss other options...but no links to non sponsors. Thanks.

POWERSTROKE ARMY ****

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
looking for a site or sponsor that has HID conversion kits for High/low Beam and fog lights for 2011 SD

thanx in advance

Just did headlights and fogs on mine using Retro Solution digitals through Jason @ G Racing. Very nice kits.

POWERSTROKE ARMY ****

jdgleason

Reaction score
Just did headlights and fogs on mine using Retro Solution digitals through Jason @ G Racing. Very nice kits.

POWERSTROKE ARMY ****

As did I. Unbelievable customer service, killer price, and the best quality kit Ive ever seen. Retro Solutions all the way!!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Headlight kit is two bulbs, harness and two ballasts. Fog kit is two bulbs, two ballasts.

tmillburg

Reaction score
ya i knee that, but is it for just for one headlight conversion or both headlights sorry for the confusion

tmillburg

Reaction score
retro, and now that i think about, i think the 10000Ks are guna be to "BLUE" but well see

tmillburg

Reaction score
so i changed them to 6000k, ***in awesome customer service, its like i was talking to my buddy, i like it

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
if you order from retro you get both head lights i am running the 5k retro kit in my fogs and head lights love them and had them in my 05 as well. If you do fog lights ask for them to be capped so you can run them all the time and they wont be as bright for on coming traffic, and also have them extend the wire harness for the head lights about 18"-20" this is what adam @ first coast suggested i do and i did and was supper happy with the install and results

tmillburg

Reaction score
if you order from retro you get both head lights i am running the 5k retro kit in my fogs and head lights love them and had them in my 05 as well. If you do fog lights ask for them to be capped so you can run them all the time and they wont be as bright for on coming traffic, and also have them extend the wire harness for the head lights about 18"-20" this is what adam @ first coast suggested i do and i did and was supper happy with the install and results

well i didnt, really that big if a difference huh?