high mileage 6.4's

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Not sure but would probably mostly depend on how well it was taking care of an serviced an what not, if it was well takin care of, I don't think I would be scared to buy a 6.4 with those miles.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i wouldnt be scared to buy one with that many miles if i could see an oil sample report for about hte last year or so, just to make sure the fuel dillution of a DPF equiped truck hadnt taken its toll on the bearings. But really i would mod the **** out of a high mileage 6.4 and not think twice about it, just do it right, studs, gaskets, ect and it will be fine.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
i wouldnt be scared to buy one with that many miles if i could see an oil sample report for about hte last year or so, just to make sure the fuel dillution of a DPF equiped truck hadnt taken its toll on the bearings. But really i would mod the **** out of a high mileage 6.4 and not think twice about it, just do it right, studs, gaskets, ect and it will be fine.

Exactly !

strokingkid1392

Reaction score
ok thanks guys, now for oasis reports does anyone do any on this website? id call the local ford dealership but there a bunch of dinks.

zabeard

Reaction score
Id check the quality of the coolant too. that was my mistake on my truck.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I got just a hair under 160,000 on mine, its been dpf deleted since the first week. Any thing will last if you take care of it. Hell im modding the chit out of it right now and have no quams in doing so lol. Even the trans has taken the abuse up to this point with minimal complaints, if I wasnt about to take the motor to a whole new level I could probable get another year to year and a half out of the trans.

strokingkid1392

Reaction score
i found one i like im just waiting for the stealership to get back to me cuz they said it went to auction and there seeing if it sold or not

powr2stroke

Reaction score
i found one i like im just waiting for the stealership to get back to me cuz they said it went to auction and there seeing if it sold or not

be patient there's plenty of ducks in the pond ...you'll find what you're looking for ! Don't let them b.s. you

strokingkid1392

Reaction score
ive just been waiting for so long i cant take it, if u guys see any 08-09 f250 auto xl or xlt reg cab long bed 2wd truckswhite bewtween 9000 and 16000 let me know pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

strokingkid1392

Reaction score
massachusetts, moving it will be no prob either fly down or have bama movers do it, ive searched auto trader up and down just waiting for a dealership in al to call me back, but im still looking!

strokingkid1392

Reaction score
Idk man for what I'm seeing the truck I want with a gas motor in it go for I'd have enough money left over to buy a 6.4 motor n trans.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Just stay f*-*ing calm it will come young grasshopper. Jk. Wait for the right one it will be cheaper in the end.