Holy crap my eyes are gone

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It really amazes me how fast someone can create a FB page, get a following of nut swingers, then act like they are god. I see it in so many different groups on FB.

the crazy thing is how someone wouldnt come defend themselves , i know if i had half a brain i would. he knows all about the pond he swims in , and won't be leaving. but if i was him, i would watch what i say about other tuners , its a small world and your lifeline could easily be cut.

and for the name demonic .. do these tunes make the truck evil , possesed ?

Last edited:

jcain

Reaction score
the crazy thing is how someone wouldnt come defend themselves , i know if i had half a brain i would. he knows all about the pond he swims in , and won't be leaving. but if i was him, i would watch what i say about other tuners , its a small world and your lifeline could easily be cut.

He's surprised you're not in his corner.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score

Using the name Demonic huh?
He must be morally....bankrupt?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
He's surprised you're not in his corner.

man , ive had a couple emails come my way in regards to the bashing from him about all the reputable tuners out there, and how all the inferior tuners will see very soon on a new platform ( prolly hp tuners ) . its a shame anybody needs to bash a product to make theirs look better. lots of guys running around facebook like that, reminds me of someone else .. cant think of its name right now. makes me hate fb more than i already do.

bdm1981

Reaction score
Hell I was removed and didn't even make one comment on the fb page. I just joined so I could watch the show...lol.

PyroFighter

Reaction score
I think that's the same guy that was claiming his tunes were getting like 28mpg over on the h&s forums. &#55357;&#56834;

Dzchey21

Reaction score
man , ive had a couple emails come my way in regards to the bashing from him about all the reputable tuners out there, and how all the inferior tuners will see very soon on a new platform ( prolly hp tuners ) . its a shame anybody needs to bash a product to make theirs look better. lots of guys running around facebook like that, reminds me of someone else .. cant think of its name right now. makes me hate fb more than i already do.

absolutely

Radioflyer

Reaction score

Amen ^

Even though i'm pretty active on FB, the "unfollow" button comes in quite handy to filter out the stupid. Or "unfriend" button. LOL

shmoozer

Reaction score
Yeah, I got booted too. I didn't even make any rude comments. There was a guy saying that PIP's tunes were sh!t essentially. Saying a bunch of trans were going under the knife because of them. To my knowledge PIP has been working pretty closely with Morgan in getting them down pretty solid. I guess that combined with all of us "mouth breathers from the forums" trying to "infiltrate" their page was warrant enough to boot me.

dcswetman

Reaction score
Those cats will jack him off. I read that crap every day. Tried to send some guys Mike's way for an intake on that page but "The Great Don" talked them out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmoozer

Reaction score
Some peoples kids lol
810e68e1e8d3d23c9b0b1b6b3fb1bd97.jpg

-KCCO-

jcain

Reaction score
Meh, won't even accept a friendly challenge. Blocked me directly too.

I will find him, and I will race him! - Liam Neeson voice.uploadfromtaptalk1438641972120.jpguploadfromtaptalk1438641984943.jpg

shmoozer

Reaction score
I read the comments for that post and they're pretty funny...really sad because those guys truly don't know what they're missing over here. They don't realize that the minds behind some of the greatest innovation for our sport reside here and don't have a Facebook. The ignorance is strong and it blows my mind.

On edit I'll snag some more screencaps.

Latest posts

Members online