• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Honest price

Austin

Reaction score
Thinking about getting rid of my truck, just curious what you guys think this truck is worth.

It's a 2003 F250, 7.3 in grey.

170,000 miles and overall, Id say it's in damn good condition inside and out for its age. Needs brakes and leaks a little oil from under the turbo but it has new tires and windshield.

2011-06-23_16-19-53_1781.jpg

It's a loaded XLT, the only thing keeping it from a lariat I'd say is the Black and grey cloth interior.

Let me know guys

Austin

Reaction score
Yeah the dealer offered me 12 for it today.. Just curious about what I may be able to get.

Austin

Reaction score
It's good man. There is a decent scratch on the bed, passenger side that I couldn't get out with a buffer. It could use some touch up paint in a few areas. The inside of the bed is beat up a bit but if you spent some time under the truck with a hammer and a 2x4 you could make it look acceptable. There is also one spot of rust on the tire facing edge inside the rear fender well but you could sand them all down and line x it.

It has a 5" MBRP, Isspro gauges and a TS chip, tuned by our very own Powerstroke liberal, Pocket (Curtis).

Austin

Reaction score
Did a blue book on it, not fudging any number for private party, came back 16,300. I'd like to get 15,500 out of it. If anyone on here is interested let me know.

KPSquared

Reaction score
Geez, those things must be made of gold in Colorado... You'd never see that for it here. The most a dealer would give you would be probably 8000... thats crazy! I should drive mine down there and try to sell it!

Austin

Reaction score
Isn't a Canadian dollar worth more than an American? Or are you guys just flooded with older trucks up there?

I've got a guy coming to look at it in 10 minutes. Seems ok with the price.

Austin

Reaction score
Not sold yet. He seemed interested. Don't actually know if it is leaking oil. Could be the fuel bowl valve. He told me he would think it over and make me an offer.

KPSquared

Reaction score
We're flooded with old trucks. They all have a ton of miles and have all lived though long, hard winters. We have the oil patch, that makes for a billion trucks that have been put through the ringer.

I can't even imagine paying that much for an 8 or 9 year old truck with that kind of miles on it.

I paid 9000 for my F350 CCSB with 120,000 miles on it. Pretty plain jane though. But I love the manual t-case and hubs and the rubber floor... No useless vacuum system to crap out and no solenoids to break. Just grab the lever and shift it into 4x4, every time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.