• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

House is forsale in Magnolia Texas

Trapper

Reaction score
I have yet meet a real estate agent that just does the 3 p's. I never claimed to be a pro. But I yet meet an agent that's a pro. The ones I thought I could count on wanted to sell my house lower than what I have it listed now. I could sell it for that easily. Oh wait your an Aggie. You know everything.

Last edited:

Barnabas

Reaction score
Last edited:

Trapper

Reaction score
Ya they break it off in ya for a house up there. One of the main reasons I would never live up there spite the taxes.

Last edited:

SevenThree

Reaction score
Oh wait your an Aggie. You know everything.
Wow, sweet stab. Just thought I'd share some info with you that, whether you believe it to be true or not, is true. I understand there are a ton of crappy agents out there but the Houston area has some REALLY great ones.

Fun fact: I'm actually not an Aggie but maybe if you knew which tense of "you're" to use, you could sell your house.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

SevenThree

Reaction score

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I was up there last September and the market BLEW my mind. In-freaking-sane. I have a friend that lives on Bloodymore that took me on a tour.

Yeah, housing up here sucks. That and the acreage for the price. Some people in my area want 10k an acre...

Examples!

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...neysville-Rd_Clearville_PA_15535_M45431-74459

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/656-Messersmith-Rd_Clearville_PA_15535_M33961-90228

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/14257-Lincoln-Hwy_Everett_PA_15537_M49273-80916

I'm very thankful that I have 40 acres to build on. I couldn't live on a .5 acre lot and be happy, I need space!

SevenThree

Reaction score
Yeah, housing up here sucks. That and the acreage for the price. Some people in my area want 10k an acre...

Examples!

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...neysville-Rd_Clearville_PA_15535_M45431-74459

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/656-Messersmith-Rd_Clearville_PA_15535_M33961-90228

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/14257-Lincoln-Hwy_Everett_PA_15537_M49273-80916

I'm very thankful that I have 40 acres to build on. I couldn't live on a .5 acre lot and be happy, I need space!

Yeah, I have 30 here, paid far less than what land is worth there. It's pretty up there though, I'll give ya that.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Yeah, I have 30 here, paid far less than what land is worth there. It's pretty up there though, I'll give ya that.

Good deal girl. I'd rather sit one some land with a smaller house than be jammed on a lot. My parents just bought their retirement home and are signing my home place over to me and I can't wait to build a place on it for my family. I'm really blessed in this situation. Although my sister is getting the other 125 acres LOL

SevenThree

Reaction score
Good deal girl. I'd rather sit one some land with a smaller house than be jammed on a lot. My parents just bought their retirement home and are signing my home place over to me and I can't wait to build a place on it for my family. I'm really blessed in this situation. Although my sister is getting the other 125 acres LOL

Yeah, my house is tiny but it's just me and I don't spend much time indoors. I'll build something when the time/funds come and turn my house into hand's quarters or something. My barn is about 10x the size of my house, lol. you can see where my priorities lie.

I'd like to own a big piece some day, 1k+, that's a long ways away though.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
1k+?! Holy chit! I just starting bugging the owner of the old farm next to my land that's laid dormant for years to see if he would sell that but its only about 300 acres. That's more than enough for me. You definitely have a good head on your shoulders, I can tell that.

Last edited:

SevenThree

Reaction score
1k+?! Holy chit! I just starting bugging the owner of the old farm next to my land that's laid dormant for years to see if he would sell that but its only about 300 acres. That's more than enough for me. You definitely have a good head on your shoulders, I can tell that.

That's a ton of land for that little state though, Texas is a tad bigger. Thanks! Quite the compliment.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
That's a ton of land for that little state though, Texas is a tad bigger. Thanks! Quite the compliment.

He clearly doesn't know you well enough...LOL

And I'm pretty sure he is in PA not MD, So stop hatin!!

Fwiw where my parents now live you can expect to pay 200k + for 2-3 acres.

Land is a premium in Maryland lol.

You're lucky dustball! Keep that land forever!

SevenThree

Reaction score
He clearly doesn't know you well enough...LOL

And I'm pretty sure he is in PA not MD, So stop hatin!!

Fwiw where my parents now live you can expect to pay 200k + for 2-3 acres.

Land is a premium in Maryland lol.

You're lucky dustball! Keep that land forever!

Same dif. and I'm not hatin' you thread creeper!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.