Houstonian Here...

Checkmate

Reaction score
Newb from Houston area.. I got a 6.4 with a few minor modifications..im new to the diesel world and im here to learn my truck and drag some asses...im more interested in racing then anything else

farm boy

Reaction score
Newb from Houston area.. I got a 6.4 with a few minor modifications..im new to the diesel world and im here to learn my truck and drag some asses...im more interested in racing then anything else

Welcome! I grew up in Rosharon. Parents still live out there, And I run a bunch of cows in Rosharon.

Small World. Post some pics of that 6.4L.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score

Welcome! I'm in on the north side of town in the spring area. Lots of guys around here and a really good shop if you need one too!

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Welcome!

Feel free to stop by the shop if you have any questions about anything, we are here to help.

PSEmojo

Reaction score
8215 Deborah St Houston TX 77064 stop by anytime
Power Stroke Enginuities

WELCOME!!!!!! From Cypress

Checkmate

Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes...Good to see plenty of fellow Texans on here!

I'll post some pics up tomorrow of my rig..

Checkmate

Reaction score
Thanks...I'll be taking the farm truck to the 1/4 mile track on Friday so I should have some video and timeslips as well...

Latest posts

Members online