How do I wire my nitrous activation into my upfitter switch?

ZombieSoldier

Reaction score
I am not keen on drilling into my dash and it's bad enough that I have to do it for my purge button, so how do I hook my nitrous activation into my upfitter switch?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
easy just tie in the number 1 or 2 switch to the hot side of the relays, no need for additional fuses or relays since they are already built in, only way to go IMHO
And to get the power under the hood, there are 4 pass thru wires, (read owners manual) that you can tie into the output side of the upfitter, and make it so its under the hood, then from there run to the power side of the solenoids.
Generally i like the control IE wide open throttle switch ect to be on the ground side of things to complete the circuit

what are you using to control the nitrous?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
ok, i just looked at the system

since they are using a micro switch then you can use any of the upfitters for the nitrous arming, since its going to be low current anyway.
Wire up the relay that comes in the kit as the instructions say. use the battery for the high current stuff and use the upfitter for the arming side of things.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Like above but throw in the boost switch into the wire with the WOT switch.
Ground - WOT - Boost - Coil side of the relay 85
Switch hot in from you upfitter switch - 86
+12 from Battery - 30
+12 out to the Solenoids - 87
Ground the other side of the solenoid.

Check the boost switch PSI, dont just take it that its set at 20 PSI.

ZombieSoldier

Reaction score
its currently set at approx 3 psi, i have to adjust it to 20.... they only sent me a boost reference sensor that is good from 1.5-20 psi.. I thought we had diesels not Honda's.. I wanted to actually set it at around 25-ish, so I can get off the line before it engages, but alas that's not in the cards right now.

Latest posts

Members online