How many of you monitor

Reaction score
I know with these motors monitors all your stuff ia a very important part to maintaining a healthy motor.
How many people actually monitor your stuff?
Ive always had all my stuff monitored some via obd2 port and some mechanical (egt fuel press)
Just curious who else monitors there stuff, ive noticed alot of people around here advising advising monitoring but when i see there trucks they dont monitor made me lol a little :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

mstng5point0

Reaction score
Edge Cts on mine all the time. Watching ECT, EOT, inj pressure, volts, and ficm voltage. Also have a pyro on the a-pillar. Will probably ass a fuel pressure gauge at some point.

joebuck

Reaction score
i have pillar gauges trans,boost,pyro,and also have a edge CS monitor for,gear TC,ICP,IPR duty cycle,EOT,corrected vehicle speed,batt. volts,i like being able to watch more than a couple things at once,just my .02

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
Livewire with a bunch of shyt to look at. All i watch is the ect and eot tho. Lol
and fuel pressure via a pos glow shift gauge.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Dipricol Optix pyro, boost gauge, trans temp
Isspro EV2, dual fuel pressure gauges (one for fuel bowl, other for back of the heads), fuel level gauge for WVO tank in bed, and coolant temp gauge (for coolant lines down on Vegistroke)
PHP gryphon for FICM voltage, EOT, ECT, battery voltage.

little luke

Reaction score
Dashboss. Watch oil temp, water temp, trans temp, egt, backpressure, fuel pressure at the bowl, ficm voltage, what gear im in, icp voltage, torque converter slip, engine load, vgt position. Boost stock on the dash.

Jassman

Reaction score
What 3 or 4 are the most important. I know EGT's, thats a must..I prefer the smaller views that are available on the Livewire...one or two screens monitors like 12 items. I guess if I knew what all the terms were that might help. Thanks for the help guys..

zshier17

Reaction score
Definitely ECT/EOT right next to each other. I also watch batt volts right now cause i think i'm losing volts slowly.. dang -20* winters.

Definitely fuel pressure, egt's if you tow or race.

Merc82

Reaction score
Edge CS with a pryo along with Autometer Factory matched fuel pressure and boost here.

Latest posts

Members online