How much should it cost

bcpsd

Reaction score
I have a 2006 6.0 that has been relatively trouble free. I had headstuds done on it around 100k and it now has 120k on it. It's been in the negatives here for the past couple weeks and my truck has been very difficult to start. Finally the other day it just refused to start. I had to get it towed to a local shop I've never used before. First time I've ever had to get a vehicle towed in my life I might add.

After a couple days he tells me my IPR is bad. I have a gogo intake I'm having him put on as well. Total cost for the IPR and install the intake is $900. Is this in the right price range? I just want to find out before I have him do the work.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
IIRC shop rates should be $80-$90 an hour. Unless you got the time and ability to do it yourself be ready to pay up.

DSTRYER

Reaction score
I had the same issue the other day...plugged it in, next day, fired right up no problems

bcpsd

Reaction score
I had the same issue the other day...plugged it in, next day, fired right up no problems

I wish it was that on mine. I had been driving it around town for 30 minutes and stopped to get a bite to eat. I came back out and it wouldn't start.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.