How rare is an extended cab short bed XL?

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I'm looking for a beat up extended cab shorty...Only thing it must have is a diesel and 4x4. The cheaper and more beat up the better, I can't seem to find ANY. Do they even make these trucks!? All the cheap trucks I come across seem to be fleet trucks and are usually CCLB's or one of the gas motors.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Looking to build a toy truck, i don't like being like everyone else and getting a jeep..sorta multi sport offroad, mud drags, maybe a random sled pull or drag race... I think i'll want the shorter wheelbase for offroad... Can't run a regular cab because the dog and G/F will be with me.

I have found a ECLB with a utility bed dirt cheap, and sell the utility bed. I'm just not sure if i'll regret the wheelbase

Last edited:

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Get what you want the first time bud

Guess I need to fill my sig out but I have a 2008 CCLB KR, lifted, tuned, tranny, ect. So i do have what I want lol..

Now I want a toy.. My buddy keeps telling me "we can always make it shorter" With a custom bed the long wheel base might not be as bad as I think.. we have a guy that wheels a 1500 extended cab dodge extremely well. It would be alil longer but not by to much.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
if its going to be an offroad rig, buy the long bed and shorten it, whats the wheelbase on a eclb truck? hows your fab skills?

My only concern with this is modding the frame could eliminate my from running in some classes of competitions.. Like my buddy said if I don't like it we can always shorten it i guess

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...e=b&num_records=25&cardist=161&standard=false

Thats the one I found... real cheap and sell the bed.. but it does have like 75K more miles than the ones you found... That f350 just doesn't seem right for some reason lol. Thanks for the search tho.. I'm starting to think maybe boom up alil more money for something alil nicer than 200K miles even tho I'm going to most likely be damaging it some on the trails and such

Thanks for finding those Mike, now I just need some down south.. I need to fill out the rest of my info.. I'm in Houston

Last edited:

charlie-2

Reaction score
when i had my ext cab short bed 2000 f-350 all i seen was f-250 ext cab short beds no f-350s but the point.... i was looking for a cc sb or lb and counldnt find crap but found tons of ext cab sb trucks everywhere around where i live in pa. i ended up selling it and gettin a 08 ccsb

Latest posts

Members online