How to make 600 - 700 RWHP - 6.0L

swinky

Reaction score
Is there any drop in wheel for a 366 that you would consider an upgrade?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

smokedout250

Reaction score
Cheap chinese billet wheels are WAY different than a genuine borg 67.7 FMW wheel, in which the wheel is not available alone. You need to buy the whole turbo and its not a drop in wheel, it needs a new cast machined cover

Hellen Keller sent this?

Sorry thanks for the correction! I do know that the diesel site is selling the ww2 for them but idk who makes them... Is there any wheel you recommend or just cars is about as good as it gets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

william_ace

Reaction score
Did 610/997 on the TSD dyno last night with a few tweaks from Chris. Build listed in the signature.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Did 610/997 on the TSD dyno last night with a few tweaks from Chris. Build listed in the signature.

Wow, I'm a couple weeks late to the party, but THATS AWESOME!!! Glad you got some good numbers.

BTW, shoot me a text, my iPhone (4S POS) finally took a dump and I lost your number. I'll let you know about the alternator.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Just did 3 successful mid 600 runs on PHP's dyno this past weekend - fuel only

1st Run: 654hp 1270tq
2nd Run: 660hp 1261tq
3rd Run: 659hp (didn't write down the torque and still waiting on my graphs from PHP)

MTW MadMax turbo (66mm)
Warren 190/75s
Beans Sump, AirDog150, Fuelab 41402, and Driven Diesel RR
ECM Tuning - Drew @ Backyard Performance
FICM Tuning - PHP custom FICM tune for my injectors (based off the Hercules 100)
S&B intake
5" MBRP exhaust
Southbend Dual Disc Clutch
Standard ARP studs
Machined, Decked, and O'ringed heads
Factory Gaskets
Stock intake manifold (planning on going with a WPE one eventually)
Factory sized tires on OEM 20" Harley wheels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us432K9wG-8

We estimate the truck to weigh around 6800lbs, need to get it on an official scale. Best I've done in the quarter so far is a 14.2 @ 106 (very ****ty launch)

04cr450

Reaction score
awesome chris. sounds about perfect for your setup. i dynoed 638 hp with a kc 68 and 175/75's when eric live tuned my truck. i was shocked. I know its a dyno so who knows how accurate it is, i have not taken it down the track, waiting for my new tranny install and warren's shop this coming monday

Super Diesel

Reaction score
awesome chris. sounds about perfect for your setup. i dynoed 638 hp with a kc 68 and 175/75's when eric live tuned my truck. i was shocked. I know its a dyno so who knows how accurate it is, i have not taken it down the track, waiting for my new tranny install and warren's shop this coming monday

That's awesome! I gotta say, the 6.0 game has come a LONG way. I was extremely impressed with Charlie's turbos and Barder's turbos. There were SEVERAL 6.0s with stage 3's and 190 or 205 injectors that were all in the 600 range. All of them fuel only.

There was a guy, Zachary, who was running a KC68 and Warren 190/75s who hit 670 fuel only. Highest fuel only for the day! Freakin awesome! The other Jeremy, hit almost 800 with spray on a Barder Stage 3 and (i think) 205s??? The other Jeremy was running a Barder Stage 4 with 190s, that thing sounded a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

DynoList-blacked_zps40fa00c5.png

04cr450

Reaction score
that is spectacular to here bud!! the 6.0's are also rising in my area. not high horsepower ones...yet.. but more and more are popping up. love it. im actually satisfied with my truck and the horsepower, actually i took the stage 3 off my truck and installed charlie's new stage 2. only tried it out once before my torque converter took a dump, but it flies and runs very well. i'll keep you posted when my new trans gets installed monday.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
that is spectacular to here bud!! the 6.0's are also rising in my area. not high horsepower ones...yet.. but more and more are popping up. love it. im actually satisfied with my truck and the horsepower, actually i took the stage 3 off my truck and installed charlie's new stage 2. only tried it out once before my torque converter took a dump, but it flies and runs very well. i'll keep you posted when my new trans gets installed monday.

I completely understand. I'm very happy with my setup. I had originally planned on ending up with a 68mm, but I'm happy with the MadMax. Spool is great (now that I have tuning for it) and it put me right in the spot where I wanted to be. Truck is fast enough, now it's time for some audio upgrades and that kinda thing. Good luck with the new transmission!

I'm also planning on hitting the track again, whenever I get some new tires.