How would a s366/S364 over s480 perform with stock fuel

TRUBBS

Reaction score
I know it's kind of a dumb question but curious if anyone has ran a larger set of compounds with stock fueling?
Getting ready to pull my cab to stud the truck and figured would be a good time to fab up a set of turbos that I've been wanting to do.

I know running on stock fuel isn't ideal, but not ready to do nozzles & twin pumps yet either, so was looking for opinions from those who have experimented with different turbo setups.
Would an S364 be able to even flow enough to not choke out the 480 under full boost or is a 66 as small as you'd want to go?

Black AOD

Reaction score
Mike D did over 700hp on stock fuel with High powers (62 VGT/76mm Atmo) back in the day....idk what spool up was like on the truck though.

Personally I'd really do the VGT factory style compound workstock drop ins. Either 72/59 or 76/59.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Mike D did over 700hp on stock fuel with High powers (62 VGT/76mm Atmo) back in the day....idk what spool up was like on the truck though.

Personally I'd really do the VGT factory style compound workstock drop ins. Either 72/59 or 76/59.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I had though about the WS drop ins, but eventually want to go twin pumps and nozzles. and feel like id have more room to grow with 66/80 setup.
but still up in the air on what way to go lol

Matt

Reaction score
I thought Mike Corsilli ran like an s472 and an s480 on stock fuel back in the day?