How's the Honey badger jr doing?

Carolina444

Reaction score
Going to replace my stock hpop now and then hope to add some PIS 230/100 w/s366 soon after. Just wondering how the hbjr doing

Carolina444

Reaction score
Yea I haven't found any negative feed back either.. I was planning on a adrenaline but i think I'm going to go with a hbjr so I can upgrade to sr if needed.

Reaction score
I don't think there will be an upgrade for the Jr to make it a Sr. I'm pretty sure the Sr is gonna end up being a billet housing. But you won't be disappointed with the Jr. I think Jonathan is running one with 300/200's and it's holding up well. I'm running the Jr. With 300/400's it falls off in the bigger tunes at wot as expected. But I'm still very impressed with it! It does better than the billet stealth I had.

Carolina444

Reaction score
I don't think there will be an upgrade for the Jr to make it a Sr. I'm pretty sure the Sr is gonna end up being a billet housing. But you won't be disappointed with the Jr. I think Jonathan is running one with 300/200's and it's holding up well. I'm running the Jr. With 300/400's it falls off in the bigger tunes at wot as expected. But I'm still very impressed with it! It does better than the billet stealth I had.

Oh ok.. Thanks for the info

Reaction score
That was just the last I had heard. Jon said the stock castings were not holding up to what they want them to do. And he had just bought a new mill so he could machine the housings in house.

mandkole

Reaction score
300/200's and it's holding up well. I'm running the Jr. With 300/400's it falls off in the bigger tunes at wot as expected.

This makes no sense to me... are your injs actually bigger than 300? All else equal, when did an oil pump not like reduced PW?

Reaction score
This makes no sense to me... are your injs actually bigger than 300? All else equal, when did an oil pump not like reduced PW?

They are supposed to be 300/400. I'm a little confused I guess by your question. I don't know what pw should be on a 200% vs. 400% nozzle but why would a bigger nozzle not demand more oil? That's just the way it is. Or am I missing the point of your question?

mandkole

Reaction score
They are supposed to be 300/400. I'm a little confused I guess by your question. I don't know what pw should be on a 200% vs. 400% nozzle but why would a bigger nozzle not demand more oil? That's just the way it is. Or am I missing the point of your question?

Sorry, it was just an observation of your comment based on what I've understood. Larger nozzles should reduce oil demand since they inject same fuel w less PW. In other words it would surprise me that 400s would work a pump more than 200s.

Latest posts

Members online