HP batmo wheel with Elite's 71 TPA on a zf6

dozer

Reaction score
I currently have a LP 71 Atmo. My cab is currently up for studs and headgaskets (redo). I was hoping to have more expendable cash for more parts, but $400 for a HP batmo is about my limit.

I do have a 6spd. I'm aware peak gains will probably not be significant, but I was told to expect a flatter torque curve and quicker spool up. Which sounds beneficial while considering I'm trying to build boost after each shift.

I've done a search for HP batmo data, but really didn't find anything.

Worth it? or save my money? If i decided to do it I will have a set of before and after dyno numbers as of June 8th with only the addition of a HP batmo wheel.

thank you in advance for your thoughts.

jeff

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I would save the money honestly. There may be some benefits but I don't think there would be $400 worth of benefits.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
there will be results soon of testing a 59mm VGT with the 71mm atmo.. I think that'll be the way to go instead of just a wheel.

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
there will be results soon of testing a 59mm VGT with the 71mm atmo.. I think that'll be the way to go instead of just a wheel.

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

Already done. Certain 59 wheels are better than others. I would rather have a 6 blade over a 7 blade wheel.

The drop-in batmo vgt will get you about 5-10 hp.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.