HPOP

94TurboDiesel

Reaction score
I have a 94 f250 that I want to replace the factory hpop in an was just wondering which hpop to run there is to many on the market and I want to be sure I am getting the most bang for my buck.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Depends how much you want to spend, if its on stock injectors you can go with a T500 from terminator engineering, or a stealth srp1 pump or an adrenaline pump. I threw a T500 in my truck when it was stock and it was night and day but now I'm running 225/100's and the pump still does great!

Nodge

Reaction score
Call terminator engineering.
You need the drain back valve since its a 94.
Joey can set up a pump to work for you.

94TurboDiesel

Reaction score
I'm planning on putting a set a swamps stage 1s in it after I put a new pump in it now that I just got done going through the motor fixing oil leaks it has no power so I figured a pump and injectors should be the next step

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
15* pump will run any size injectors just fine....

I got a buddy running 250/200s with a stock 15* pump, holds psi good and duty cycle is lower than what most people think it would be at.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
hmmm no kidden? everyone all these years have been wasting money then.

live life full throttle

I wouldnt say wasting money......

Yes, to get full effect he would have to upgrade the pump..... But he would also have to upgrade the turbo, trans, and get an intercooler and do an e-fuel.

But he could just get the injectors, get a chip burned for them and a 15* pump.

Nodge

Reaction score
I ran a 15* pump with my 238/100's for over a year.
Installed an adrenaline since i had one and it was a little better.
The 15* pump only had around 100k miles on it, so the improvement wasnt as big as if the pump had been totally worn out.

94TurboDiesel

Reaction score
when i bought the truck it has a few major oil leaks in it, so im sure it was starving the pump and doing some serious wear and tear on the pump, im going to hook it to a scanner and see what psi the pump is pushing before i buy one just seeing whats out there when it comes time to replace it

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
3000 psi at 30% duty cycle= strong pump... 3000 psi at 80% duty cycle..a pump working very hard to maintain and probably wont last long......

I thought 80% dc is considered acceptable? Or is that injectors?

What causes the pumps dc to increase, physically?

Latest posts

Members online