HPx: Hard-Line VS Hose

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
First order of business; how do you like your HPx if you have one?

Second, the big one, would you go with the hard line option from Riffraff, or the hose from Diesel Site?

Reaction score
I haven't noticed any difference from having one to not having one. N mine cost me bout 10 bucks just a couple fittings n crimp sum ends of 6000 psi hose

01PSD

Reaction score
The oil rail crossover? I love mine. I used to have a choppy idle when the engine was hot, now it idles just as smooth when hot as it does cold. Idle quality was much improved overall. I've ordered right much stuff from Riffraff, but seeing how Strictly is a sponsor here, I'd support them if you can :thumbsup: That's where I got mine from, the hard line.

Tom S

Reaction score
I would still be running the hard line if it worked with my turbo setup.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I'd send you mine for nothing if I could find the two fittings that go into the head...

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
I'd send you mine for nothing if I could find the two fittings that go into the head...

haha thanks. I already ordered one though.

Let me ask you though, because I'm sure you probably did..

Did you ever look at ICP or PERDELs with and without the HPx?

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Maybe you could ask Strickly if their H2e hard line HPX will fit your turbo setup. The hard line dips into the engine valley instead of straight across.

We don't make that one any longer...not enough call for it.

Fat fingered on my iPad...not responsible for typos!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Mine fit with my H2e kit, but I built my own kit.

Dennis, could you sell me just the fittings that go into the head? I think they got left in the heads when they went to get checked...

smokin99stroke

Reaction score
The oil rail crossover? I love mine. I used to have a choppy idle when the engine was hot, now it idles just as smooth when hot as it does cold. Idle quality was much improved overall. I've ordered right much stuff from Riffraff, but seeing how Strictly is a sponsor here, I'd support them if you can :thumbsup: That's where I got mine from, the hard line.

Clay is a sponsor also

nasty6.6

Reaction score
Was going to order my line from strictly diesel but they are on back order so it looks like ill order from riff raff!

What about dieselsites braided line??? are they the same?

mandkole

Reaction score
A properly spec'd hose assembly will work just fine. Tubes and hose assemblies both have their plus/minus, but a hose assembly would be my preference.

Latest posts

Members online