Hs intercooler pipe upgrade problem

richiee23

Reaction score
I installed the hs intercooler pipe upgrade about 2 weeks ago. I noticed today that it had two small marks in it and one had a small stream of oil Comming out of it. I never dropped it on the install or anyway the hood could hit it or anything because the band clamp bolt is way higher. Also theirs a couple small intentions in the pipe. Anyone else had this issue?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 148
Last edited:

Jassman

Reaction score
shouldn't it have some type of warranty.. I would just explain the situation to the place you purchased it or vender...

Last edited:

richiee23

Reaction score
Yeah it has a warranty and I'm sure they will make it right.i was wondering if anyone else has had this issue or am I the only lucky person this happens to lol.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Have not seen one like that yet. We quality check and clean everyone of those when they arrive. Please contact us first thing Monday so we can get you taken care of. Thanks.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Zane, is H&S up and running again? No one has answered the phone there in a while.

Obviously H&S Motorsports is...I don't believe you will ever see the same again from performance. They have no legal way to sell product or make money. Very sad deal, they gave a lot back to the diesel community and the city of St George and employed a lot of people.

Arconalloy

Reaction score
I installed mine Friday and it's all looking good so far mine had no small pits on it like that. Haven't checked to see if I see any oil is showing up anywhere yet but she's running good. I'm sure they will work with ya

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Like I said call HS-Motorsports first thing Monday (888-852-7022) so we can get you taken care of. We do take a ton of time to ensure we have the highest quality products on the market and best customer service in the industry. Thanks.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Zane, is H&S up and running again? No one has answered the phone there in a while.

And no sorry, H&S Performance is not up and going again. HS-Motorsports is a completely separate company from them, we offer nothing in tuners or in the custom tuning area. Please feel free to check out our website for HS-Motorsports products here. Thanks.

http://hs-motorsports.com

Latest posts

Members online