Hs intercooler upgrade pipe

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone had any warranty issues from ford using the h&s setup? Only reason I'm still bone stock is to hold onto the warranty for a while

I cant imagine it, but if you're really worried swap before you go in. if you decide to do it , hit me up i'll give you a coupon code for a discount.

under construction

Reaction score
I cant imagine it, but if you're really worried swap before you go in. if you decide to do it , hit me up i'll give you a coupon code for a discount.

Mike is the coupon code you speak of just for H&S products or other things as well? I have a samll order to make next week. Thanks.

Arconalloy

Reaction score
I'm not really worried about it, just figured it would be smart to ask before hand. I'm ready to pull the trigger now man no need to kick the idea around ill pm ya

Reaction score
Although we can't say exactly what Ford would do for warranty if you rolled in the dealership with one installed, I have a very hard time believing anyone would give you any trouble for having one on there especially if you told them what it was for (I'm sure they would agree that it was a smart move) and that it doesn't provide any kind of performance gain.

hirevn

Reaction score
If your running a mini maxx with the standard deleted tunes do you have to get a custom tune loaded to the mm before running the tuned version?

richiee23

Reaction score
I would like to thank zane and dallas at H&S motorsports for helping to get my issue taken care of. They had me a replacement in 2 days, that's great customer service

thanx again

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to thank zane and dallas at H&S motorsports for helping to get my issue taken care of. They had me a replacement in 2 days, that's great customer service

thanx again

yep they good folks !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.