HS-Motorsports 6.4L Single Turbo Kit

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has used the BD set up. If they work with the stock turbo's they'll work with our single kit as it has the same dimensions as the factory set up. The old 6.4 is completely stock, never touched the engine at 85k. Has been running our single kit for 3 years, probably about 50k miles with it. Love the way it runs over the factory stuff, daily driving, towing much better, and don't have to worry about the common vgt failures. As for the weekend....
https://www.facebook.com/HSM0T0RSP0...9572806534493/425969564228148/?type=1&theater

JDSPowerstroke

Reaction score
Ordered my kit yesterday...whos tuning is everybody running with these kits? I also have R4 injectors, RCD stainless manifolds,RCD CP3 pump and ported fuel rails., fully billet trans, elite fule bowl delete, elite fuel cooler delete, NO Limits Intake, NO limits cold and hot side.

thanks,

Julius

jordan572

Reaction score
I may have bought one of these a few days ago, I'll find out if the bd manifolds work as well. Thanks again Zane for the help!

Reaction score
Jordan, keep us posted on the manifolds and how you like the kit. I'm curious about the manifolds as we have people ask all of the time. They should work just fine since they are a direct replacement for the factory manifolds. Thanks for purchasing our product. I know there are many options out there so we're glad you considered ours!

jordan572

Reaction score
Jordan, keep us posted on the manifolds and how you like the kit. I'm curious about the manifolds as we have people ask all of the time. They should work just fine since they are a direct replacement for the factory manifolds. Thanks for purchasing our product. I know there are many options out there so we're glad you considered ours!

I think I just missed you by a month or so when I was out at St. George after sema with the big red heap. Bentley and Zane set me up with the first 6.7 kit. Absolutely nuts, one of my favorite parts of the entire truck. Gotta have it for the 6.4 no questions asked. I'll be out there again some day in the farther future I can only assume.

Reaction score
I was here when you came by but was in and out of the shop. I got to watch the fiasco with your truck in the trailer they sent out. Classic transport people.

Reaction score
You guys are killing me waiting for news on the manifolds. Have either of you got them on yet? You act like you have day jobs or something! Excited to see how they turn out.

Red Ripper

Reaction score
BD manifolds & up pipes work perfect with this set up and I'm loving the sounds but it's loud!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 88

Latest posts

Members online