HS XRT Pro MCC

3brorce

Reaction score
I dont know if there is a place to hardwire into in a 6.4 ecm like a dmax. It may have to be like the cummins and have a obd2 port switch to do it on the fly. Or just use the handheld.

power6.4stoke

Reaction score
What about changing tunes with a insite? Or do I just need to trade the xrt for a mini max...gonna cost me either way...but they are hard to find and expensive... I got to get gauges either way but I like the xrt a lot better than the SCT tax I had

Mpoage

Reaction score
What about changing tunes with a insite? Or do I just need to trade the xrt for a mini max...gonna cost me either way...but they are hard to find and expensive... I got to get gauges either way but I like the xrt a lot better than the SCT tax I had

You will be able to adjust tunes on the fly with the xrt pro.

power6.4stoke

Reaction score
Can't you already do that if you wanted to leave it plugged in all the time? I've never tried it going down the road but change power levels with it idling all the time

Mpoage

Reaction score
You could change power levels at wot if you wanted to but I couldn't imagine it being very easy on the drive train.

3brorce

Reaction score
There would need to be an agreement between Edge and HS to be able to use the insight to switch files. Like said, just use your handheld.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
There is not a way to use the Edge to change tunes on the fly. All the insight does is display gauges for you. How ever if you want to you can change tunes while driving with the XRT as long as it is plugged into the OBD port. As far as getting a DSP5 switch to work on these trucks..... don't think thats gonna happen.

slow poke

Reaction score
I hear/see that MCC for xrt was just released.

Might be a silly question but what is a MCC? I have a brand new, never used XRT Pro that I was going to program my truck with, should I have a update done? The XRT is about 8 months old, again, never used, brand new. Thanks for some info guys.

Latest posts

Members online