Hub Center to Fender Measurements - 7.3 on X Codes

zj96sc

Reaction score
I did a little searching for these measurements but most folks take them fender to ground which can be impacted by tire size so you lose any real uniformity in the numbers.

I am on a worn out set of U/As with a leveling kit, considering X codes and 350 blocks, but I'm concerned the X codes will get me more than the 350 blocks and I'll have the wrong kind of rake. 7.3L SRW 250.

I was hoping someone could get me a hub center to fender lip measurement for a 7.3 on X-codes along with the miles on the springs.

Also interested in any hub center to fender lip measurements - I'd like to build some data on what lifts/spring packs + age net you what ride height under the 7.3. I will throw up my hub center to fender lip for my setup when I get home and update this first post with all the data that gets posted up as it comes in.

Last edited:

zj96sc

Reaction score
Welp for what its worth here's what I've got so far - only able to find one clear cut hub to center measurement from fresh x-codes over on FTE, plus my numbers:

Year --- Engine --- Model ---- Config --- Springs F/R --- Miles --- Front ---- Rear

2002 --- 7.3 --- F-250 --- SCSB --- U+level/A --- 188k --- 24.75" --- 25" (me)
2003 --- 6.0 --- F-350 --- CCLB --- X/? --- 0 --- 24.5" --- 27"

Latest posts

Members online