• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Hypermax Hi Rev Kit

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
Selling the hi rev kit I had in my engine. Springs might have 4k miles on them. They are $700+ new, make me an offer on them as they are doing me no good now and will need something better for when it goes back together. I need the money otherwise Id hang on to them and find a use for them.

Viking

Reaction score
Anyone? Im not looking to get anywhere close to what they are new so make me some offers.

in that case.....

Milwaukees+Best+30+Pack.jpg

Magnum PD

Reaction score
What load pressure are these springs rated? Compared to 910's?

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
No idea, but I do know they are heavier than 910's. I was running 125psi of boost at 4-4500rpm and a cam without the valves floating.

Jake P

Reaction score
Is that all it is? Springs? I'm not real sure what all would be included with it. It is for 7.3's right?

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
Is that all it is? Springs? I'm not real sure what all would be included with it. It is for 7.3's right?

Yes just the springs and all the keepers etc.

I think WOP sells a high rev spring kit for about $450.

They could, Im not sure though never done buisness with them. If your thinking about price Id like $325 out of these. That is shipping included.

Jake P

Reaction score
Cant you get 910s for like 100 bucks? What is so much better about these that they cost 4x as much?

02BigD

Reaction score
If one takes the time to do some research, they are different springs. Different seat pressures, different price.

co04cobra

Reaction score
NY, dont these require some head work to run? It is a good deal either way for somebody that already has their heads off. I do have to wonder how many rpms and what spring you are thinking of going with to warrant selling these?

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
I'll keep you in mind.

Alright I would be willing to work a little more on price too.

NY, dont these require some head work to run? It is a good deal either way for somebody that already has their heads off. I do have to wonder how many rpms and what spring you are thinking of going with to warrant selling these?

Not sure Ill call hypermax tomorrow, the heads and engine were already assembled when I bought it so I cant say for sure. Its going to be a whole different setup when it goes back together and it will need a lot stiffer spring.

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
Alright called hypermax today, the head has to be machined around the spring seat area, no big deal I had this done on another set of heads on my old engine. You can even buy a tool and fixture and do it yourself.

Latest posts

Members online